Sink Placement Design Guidelines:
- Match the sink size to the cabinet size.
- Set large sinks as close to the edge of the top as possible. The standard front setback is 3-1/2″.
- Smaller vegetable sinks can be set back 4″ to 6″.
- For farm sinks, look at the relationship of the apron to the cabinet front.
- Leave enough space for faucets behind the sink.
- Unless stated otherwise, the reveal of undermount and farm sinks will be according to the manufacturer’s specifications. Reveals vary from 1/16″ to 1/2″.
- Heirloom Wood must complete all sink cutouts in order for warranties to apply.
To achieve a precise sink cutout, the sink must be on site at the time of template and the following information must be provided:
- Name of sink manufacturer
- Sink model name
- Centerline location from edge of countertop
- Sink setback from edge of countertop